WorldPower Consulting ApS
- Majbrit Høyer is the owner of and chief advisor at WorldPower Consulting. She holds an executive MBA from DTU Business (2018), a B.Sc. in electrical engineering (1996), and is board member in Energy Cluster Denmark (2020-).
- Her experience is within Energy Islands, +10GW Offshore wind, Power and gas distribution grid, Oil & Gas, and diesel power plants.
- WorldPower was established in 2017, and the owner has +25 years of comprehensive experience within and across the energy sector, incl. 12 years @ Ørsted, >4 years @ CIP, consulting for pwc and CIP/COP, and currently consulting the Danish Energy Authority, Danida/AAU, and a client in Taiwan.
- Future renewable energy engagements are welcome also for emerging markets, floating wind, Power-2-X – and what else the world may benefit from on the energy side of things ☺
- WorldPower’s vision is to emPower the World via sustainable energy access, and with the mission to meet local needs and resources with global solutions and suppliers, and thereby contribute to UN SGG #7 “Clean and affordable Energy.