Digital Insider KU – Digital Challenges and Solutions in the Energy Sector
22. april 2022 – 10:00 – 14:00
Københavns Universitet, Datalogisk Institut Universitetsparken 1, 2100 Kbh. Ø, Room 4-0-17 Ground Floor
DigitalLead, The University of Copenhagen and Energy Cluster Denmark hereby invites you to this half day of talks, case presentations and networking, where you can:
- Learn about new trends, challenges and digital solutions in the Energy Sector presented by leading researchers and innovative companies/utilities
- Discuss current ideas and problems with researchers and companies after the talks
- Bring along your own project ideas and share them with the presenters
- Get new collaboration partners for your project.
We will be serving lunch and facilitating a subesquent networking session, where you can talk to researchers and companies as well as representatives of the industry clusters and and funding experts.
- Jesper Kronborg Jensen, Senior Business Developer, Energinet
- Thomas Hildebrandt, Professor and Head of Section for Software, Data, People & Society
- Pernille Bjørn, Professor and Vice Head of Department (of Computer Science), Human Centred Computing Section
- Yevgeny Seldin, Professor and Head of the Machine Learning Section
- Fritz Henglein, Professor, Programming Languages and Theory of Computing.
1) Using VR/AR/HCI/Smart Technologies
How to optimize training, monitoring, and business processes in utilities and other organizations, primarily in the energy sector.
2) Digital Approaches for the Management of Energy Data
How to apply AI/ML/HPC to promote flexibility in supply; sector coupling and digital solutions needed to reach the climate targets
For registration, please contact:
+45 29 89 38 95