Trelleborg Offshore Wind Supply Chain Seminar
14. marts 2023 – 12:00 – 17:00
Port of Trelleborg – Travemündeallén 12, 231 61 Trelleborg
Background for this NOW Ports activity: According to WindEurope, Sweden has a big potential to become one of Europeu2019s hottest Offshore Wind markets in the future, with 15 GW currently applying for permits and could come online before 2030 and a total project pipeline even encompasses 90 GW in different stages of development. Preparing suitable ports infrastructure that meets future offshore wind turbines requirements and building a regional supply chain that meets the industry needs are key for enabling this development. This seminar will address challenges & best practices in creating supply chain around installation port for offshore wind, with experiences from Esbjerg, Jutlandia Komplet havnelogistik (jut.dk). This seminar is aimed at Danish, Swedish and Norwegian participants involved in creating supply chains for forthcoming offshore wind installation projects in the Nordic region.
- Networking lunch.
- Welcome and introduction by Port of Trelleborg & NOW Ports.
- Presentation of upcoming Swedish offshore wind project construction and challenges of local supply chain in Skåne.
- Offshore Wind Pre-Assembly site mapping around the Port of Esbjerg – lessons learned from Jutlandia.
- Interactive discussion, Q&A.
- Tour at the Port of Trelleborg facilities.
Conditions for participation:
- This is a physical event only.
- Deadline for registration: as soon as possible and no later than Friday, 3. March 2023. Please send your answer by replying to the email found in the bottom of this invitation. By accepting the outlook calendar invitation your registration is confirmed! In case you are not able to attend yourself, please send a colleague from your organization. Due to the venues space limitation, only 1 representative per organization are invited.
- There is no registration fee required. Participants arrange their own travel plans and cover their own expenses related to travel and accommodation. The following hotel in Trelleborg is recommended: Hotel Clarion https://www.nordicchoicehotels.com/hotels/sweden/trelleborg/clarion-collection-hotel-magasinet/#
- Prior to the event a final program will be provided for those attending.
In case of any questions and registration, please do not hesitate to contact:
Gustavo Ferraz de Luna
Energy Cluster Denmark
phone: +45 4214 9175