Webinar: “Paving the way for Ceará’s Offshore Wind Industry in Brazil” by Ramboll
10. oktober 2022 – 14:00 – 15:00
Online / Date: Monday 10. October 2022 / 14:00 – 15:00 CET / 9:00 – 10:00 Brazil time.
The presented report is part of the Wind Energy Innovation Collaboration – Brazil and Denmark (INNOWIND Brazil & Denmark) innovation program, funded by the Danish Energy Agency. The INNOWIND programs purpose is to strengthen the Brazilian wind industry and supply chain through positioning Danish innovative competencies and know-how within wind energy in Brazil. The INNOWIND will also support the development of an innovative energy cluster in the state of Ceara, Brazil.
- The reports intent is to identify trends and larger themes, which can be used as a springboard to further policy discussions, as well as foster supplementary detailed analyses which support the emerging Brazilian offshore wind market.
- The two primary scopes of this report are a high-level opportunities and gap analysis of the Brazilian supply chain for offshore wind, as well as a high-level analysis of port suitability for offshore wind projects off the coast of the state of Ceara.
- Opening of the webinar by ABEEolica
- Short introduction of INNOWIND program by Energy Cluster Denmark and State of Ceara representatives
- Presentation by Lisa Keaton (Team Lead — Offshore Wind Project Development & Advisory Ramboll)
- Opening for Questions
- Final Remarks and announcement of Danish Wind Energy Mission to Brazil and opportunity to meet during the Brazil Windpower 18-19 Oct. https://www.brazilwindpower.com.br/en/home.html
In case of any questions, please contact:
Gustavo Ferraz de Luna
International Project Manager
Energy Cluster Denmark
Mobile: +45 42149175
CLICK ON “TILMED DIG HER” FOR REGISTRATION!